At Envision Eye Care, we are pleased to offer the latest technology to our community and remain the area’s leader in vision technology. Dr. Whitesel can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Dr. Whitesel can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
- Advanced macular degeneration Maculogix screening
- Wide field Zeiss Clarus retinal photography
- iWellness OCT retinal and optic nerve scanning
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Contact lens fittings
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
- Vision services for visually impaired
- Premium Frame Brands including Oakley, Costa, Michael Kors, Ray Ban, Eyes of Faith, Prada and more
Neurolens is the first and only prescription lenses that add a contoured prism to bring the eyes into alignment, relieving the headaches, neck/shoulder pain and eyestrain that many people experience when using digital devices, reading or doing detail work. Learn more about Neurolens.